Monday, June 13, 2011

Upcoming... Trip 01

Tomorrow the madness begins!

As of Sunday night, I've received my flight information for the first half of the trip, so everything is now official!  Here's what Trip 01: FL, WA, GA, and PA will look like for me:

(Monday June 13: Last day of work at my school)
Tuesday June 14: Fly to Tampa, FL.
Thursday June 16: Event in Tampa.  Fly to Tacoma, WA.
Saturday June 18: Event south of Tacoma, WA.
Sunday June 19: Fly to Atlanta, GA.
Monday June 20: Event in Atlanta.
Tuesday-Wednesday June 21-22: Drive to Philadelphia, PA (drive date/time TBD).
Thursday June 23: Event in Philadelphia.
Friday-Sunday June 24-26: Drive to Harrisburg, PA (drive date/time TBD).
Monday June 27: Event in Harrisburg.
sometime after June 27 but before July 4: Fly home to Seattle, WA (I don't have my ticket yet, so TBD!).

It looks like I'll have a few days of downtime in Philadelphia - hopefully I will have the chance to go explore some history while I'm out there!

Future trips aren't expected to be either as long or as coast-to-coast as this one is - the Tacoma event is a one-shot deal that I'm leading out here, and couldn't be rearranged once the main summer schedule was set and overlapped a bit.  So they're pulling me from the main summer things for a day or two so I can lead the event south of Tacoma, and while I'm gone, my supervisor and the other crew get to drive the trailer from Tampa to Georgia.  I just get to fly back in at the end for the event the next day!

I spent most of this weekend (well, Sunday; I had to be at school for tear-down on Saturday) packing up my things and cleaning the apartment.  Matt will be home with the kitties while I'm gone, but I still wanted to leave it at least semi-neat before I left for... two weeks, it looks like!  There are just a few more things to add to my bags, which are already packed, and then I should be off on my first adventure of the summer.

Hurrah!

-Beth

1 comment:

  1. Good grief, that's crazy! At least you know your plans for this chunk of time, though. And right now you're in Florida, yay!

    ReplyDelete