Friday, December 16, 2011

Home Again Home Again....

So several people have asked recently why I seemingly abandoned the blog halfway through August.  There are two reasons, really: firstly, a request from higher-ups that I found eminently reasonable, and secondly, things got really, really busy!

Now that the summer is truly one for the books (and then some... it's been months!), I'm okay to go back and finish out my August recaps and hopefully restart the blog a bit.  While there are no upcoming trips in my future, I don't think you'll mind too much if I chat more about what I'm up to here in Seattle, will you?

So stay tuned for a July recap (six months after the fact!), my last month of on-the-road, and an August recap as well.  I might even add in what's been happening since I returned to town before I kick off my regular life again!  Suffice to say that the really, really busy is hopefully a thing of the past.  Hurrah!  Free time again!

So until I get proper posts up again, here's a picture to tide you over: my view from school in the morning.  In other words, why I've been really busy lately!

-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment